Open Position: Customer Project & Service Manager
Bluugo is a growing SaaS company based in Finland that specializes in B2B digital solutions for industry areas such as logistics, manufacturing, and maintenance & field services. In the past years, we have grown from a small four-person team to a tech company employing 20 experts in two offices. Our Tracking Cloud™ platform is already used in over 25 countries with customers ranging from SMEs to global Listed Companies, including many industry leaders such as ABB, BASF, Fortum, and ANDRITZ AG.
We are now looking for a Customer Project & Service Manager to work in our Vantaa office. Customer Project & Service Manager is responsible for the successful onboarding of projects and customer relationship management. If you’re interested in working in a rapidly growing and internationalizing software company and innovative digital solutions have a special place in your heart, keep reading - you might be the next member of our awesome team!
This is a key role in Bluugo’s customer journey. You ensure that the onboardings of Bluugo’s Tracking Cloud™ platform are handled efficiently and smoothly with B2B customers. You can identify customers’ needs and provide additional value to them in the long run with Bluugo’s versatile service offering. Tracking Cloud™ is Bluugo’s SaaS product that provides digital solutions for different industries. You can read more about Tracking Cloud™ here.
You will be the fourth member of a growing customer team that works closely with product development, sales, and marketing experts.
The work tasks are diverse but clear and consist of three parts:
- Project management: you are responsible for Tracking Cloud™ onboardings that last 8-12 weeks. You work with Bluugo’s employees and customers, ensure that projects progress according to the schedule and budget, facilitate workshops, support the client during testing, and report on the progress and customer satisfaction.
- Customer relationship management: After onboarding, you are the customer’s first point of contact and ensure that the solution meets their needs. You identify opportunities for additional sales and how Tracking Cloud™ could be developed further.
- Product Management: This part requires in-depth understanding of Bluugo’s services. As you gain more experience you will work actively with Bluugo’s product development team and bring them valuable insights of market needs.
What we expect from you
- A suitable academic background (e.g. technical, IT, business)
- Previous work experience with B2B customers
- Good presentation and interaction skills
- Active and energetic working style
- Passion for technology, digitalization, and artificial intelligence solutions
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish or German
In addition, we value
- Previous experience in project work and project management
- Knowledge of Lean thinking, service design and process development
- Understanding of how companies' IT systems work
- Ability to understand extensive processes
- User-centric service design and conceptualization expertise
We don’t expect you to be a seasoned professional yet - your attitude will be the most important factor. In your daily work, you will be continuously supported by colleagues from various teams, receive feedback on your work, and learn from others. As you gain experience and your skills develop, we will offer you new and diverse challenges.
Bluugo offers you
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software company as a part of a diverse & passionate team of experts.
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of innovative and unique digital solutions using the latest technologies.
- Flexible working hours and a great atmosphere. At Bluugo, everyone is treated equally – we have a very flat organizational structure and actively avoid unnecessary hierarchy & bureaucracy.
- An opportunity to modify and shape your role and gain additional responsibilities as your skills increase.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself, your salary request and when you could start working. The application period ends on January 31, 2022. However, we will start interviewing candidates already during the application period, so we suggest you act fast!
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Jarkko Puustinen (tel: +358 44 364 5044 email: firstname.lastname@example.org). You can reach him by phone at the following times (UTC+2):
10.1.2022 from 10 am to 11 am
17.1.2022 from 10 am to 11 am
24.1.2022 from 10 am to 11 am.
Questions regarding the recruitment process can be sent to email@example.com.