Talent wanted: German-speaking SDR
We are currently looking for an ambitious and technology-driven German-speaking Sales Development Representative to join our awesome team at the Vantaa office.
Work hours: Full time
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Teknobulevardi 3, 01530 Vantaa (Aviapolis)
Application deadline: 17.10.2021
Bluugo is a growing SaaS company based in Finland that specializes in B2B digital solutions for industry areas such as logistics, manufacturing, and maintenance & field services. Our solutions are powered by our unique digital platform Tracking Cloud™ and the latest cutting-edge technologies. Our customers range from Finnish SME’s to global Listed Companies, including many industry-leaders such as ABB, BASF, Fortum, and ANDRITZ AG.
In the past years, we have grown from a small four-person team to a technology company employing 20 experts in two offices – and more hands are needed! Our Tracking Cloud™ solutions are already used in over 25 countries and the plan is to continue conquering the international markets one region at a time.
About the position
The person we are looking for is eager to learn new skills and committed to finding the best solutions for our clients from our service portfolio. You will be taking responsibility for handling & generating leads and supporting other sales processes. Your daily activities will include tasks such as prospecting, evaluating and contacting companies in the DACH-market, especially in Germany which is one of the key markets in our international growth endeavors. Contacting the leads will be done via e-mail and calling – hopefully you feel comfortable talking to new people! As you gain more experience, you will also hold product presentations of our Tracking Cloud™ solutions and drive leads further in the sales cycle.
You will be working in close collaboration with our sales, marketing, and growth teams. As a young growth company, our way of doing this is agile, fast-paced, and innovative. This strongly reflects in our daily operations as well – things are pushed forward as a team and more often than not, there are several projects going on at the same time. Read more about our culture & values on our careers page.
What we are looking for:
- A suitable academic background in business, IT, industrial engineering, or a related field
- Previous work experience in sales is considered a big plus (B2B or B2C)
- A passion for technology and digitalization
- Outgoing personality with good teamwork skills
- Fluent language skills in German and be fully proficient in Finnish or English
- Active and energetic working style - You aim high, persistently pursue your goals, and continuously push things forward. You don’t take no for an answer!
- Trust - We believe that trust is built in both success and failure, and highly appreciate open communication at all levels of our organization.
- Ambition - In our team, everyone has a chance to shape their role in new directions and take on more responsibility as their skills and expertise grows.
We don’t expect you to be a seasoned professional yet - your attitude will be the most important factor. In your daily work you will be continuously supported by colleagues from various teams, receive feedback of your work, and learn from others. As you gain experience and your skills develop, we will offer you new and diverse challenges. If you’re looking for a steady nine-to-five job where every day is the same, this is probably not meant for you.
We offer to you:
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software company as a part of a diverse & passionate team of experts
- Flexible working hours and a great atmosphere. At Bluugo, everyone is treated equally – we have a very flat organizational structure and actively avoid unnecessary hierarchy & bureaucracy
- An opportunity to modify and shape your role and gain additional responsibilities as your skills increase.
- Continuous support from a seasoned team of experts who stands by your side from day 1
Did we manage to spark your interest?
If yes, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday 17.10.2021. We will start interviewing candidates already during the application period, so we suggest you act fast! Please also mention your salary request and the earliest date you could start at this position in your motivation letter.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Ms. Laura Eberlein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Laura is a part of our sales team, specializing in the DACH region – she will probably have answers to all of your questions.
Hopefully we will talk to you soon!