Do you have B2B sales in your DNA? Are you a startup-minded tech enthusiast made for an international environment? If you answered yes, you could be the new Sales Director we are looking for.
Are you the Sales Director we are looking for?
We are recruiting – again!
This time we are looking for a proactive, determined and goal-oriented Sales Director to lead our international sales operations as we expand further to international markets.
As a Sales Director you will develop – and most importantly carry out – a business strategy that delivers sustainable, profitable growth, focusing on new clients in international markets. In this role, you will be a key player within Bluugo, leading our international sales operations with full budget responsibility. You report to the CEO and your key responsibilities include:
- Opening new markets and achieving the international sales budget
- Reporting, analysing and forecasting of sales results
- Taking a lead role in new international business development initiatives as well as overseeing relationships with international prospects and clients
- Assessing and analysing market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business
- Being an active member of the management team and contributing to the development of the whole company
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for a proactive, determined and goal-oriented person with a proven track record of success gained within consultative B2B software sales and a passion towards tech and IT. We expect you to have a systematic and structured approach to sales activities and self-leadership. You will get support from the existing organization but are expected to handle sales very independently. You are a result-driven and customer-oriented people-person working efficiently with KPI:s and characterized by strong integrity – you deliver what you promise and stick to deadlines.
To succeed as Sales Director at Bluugo, you should have:
- A strong background in B2B sales and operations coupled with some international experience
- Knowledge/experience from the world of logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, or some other industrial or technological environment
- Readiness and willingness for frequent traveling, since the work is located both in Finland and abroad (primary focus in Nordic/European countries)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English – other languages are considered a benefit (especially German, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
In addition, we see it as a benefit if you:
- Have an academic degree
- Have experience of operating in a high-growth, fast-paced and entrepreneurial, privately owned business
- Are a combined analytic thinker and hands-on doer with strong interpersonal skills – this will ensure that you will be able to have a significant impact on this unique growth business
Additional information & Applying
Read more about the position and send your application here.
The deadline for applying is Monday 16th December 2019.