Bluugo is a growing SaaS company founded in 2014.
We use our hyperadaptive Tracking Cloud™ platform to help B2B companies digitalize their core business processes throughout the entire value chain in a truly data-driven and future-proof way – with unprecedented ease and efficiency.
Tracking Cloud™ is developed 100% by Bluugo and is the first of its kind – it challenges the outdated tools and conventions of the IT industry and sets the new standard for intelligent business digitalization. Our solutions are used in over 25 countries by industry leaders such as ABB, Fortum, and BASF.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer with a strong Python and Django experience to join our technical team in the Helsinki Office. Working at the Pori Office can also be considered if you are located in the area. If you’re interested in working in a rapidly growing and internationalizing SaaS company, keep reading - you might be the next member of our awesome team!
The Role & Tasks
- Product development of the Tracking Cloud™ platform
- Working in customer projects – configuration, integrations, implementation
- Supporting other teams as a technical expert
- Mentoring Junior Developers
- Possible managerial role in the future.
What we expect from you
- Good programming routine – you write clear and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of the requirements of modern web development (databases, interfaces, frontend, and backend, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Python and Django
- Experience in TypeScript, and Vue.js
- Experience in version control (Git)
- Experience in performance optimization and scaling application
- Interest in product development and working in customer projects
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, ability to present findings to non-technical audiences
- A suitable academic background – preferably relevant studies in software development/engineering
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
What we consider as a plus
- Education or prior work experience in B2B processes related to logistics, aftermarket services, manufacturing, or warehousing
- Interest in mentoring junior developers
- Fluency in Finnish
What we offer you
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software company as a part of a diverse & passionate team of experts
- A personal growth plan and the chance to shape your role based on your interests
- Flexible working hours and a great atmosphere
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skill level
- Sport, Culture, and Well-being benefits (E-Passi)
- Work equipment of your choice
- Our Dev Days -concept allows each employee to spend one day per month on development projects of their own choosing
- We do have remote working possibilities but are mainly working at the office – our HQ is located conveniently just a couple minutes from downtown Helsinki (the candidate should be based in Finland, as we do not offer relocation)
How to apply
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile
- Application letter – who are you, and why do you want to join Bluugo?
- Salary request
- Earliest possible starting date
- Link to your personal projects (optional)
We will start processing applications as soon as they come in – be quick!
If you have anything to ask about the position or recruitment process, you can send your questions to email@example.com.