Wanted: Swedish-speaking Sales Development Representative
We are Bluugo – a growing SaaS company that helps B2B companies digitalize their core business processes in logistics, manufacturing, and aftermarket services with our hyperadaptable cloud platform Tracking Cloud™.
In the past years, we have grown from a small four-person team to a tech company employing 18 experts in two offices. Our Tracking Cloud™ platform is already used in over 25 countries with customers ranging from SMEs to global Listed Companies, including many industry leaders such as ABB, BASF, and Fortum. You can read more about Tracking Cloud™ here.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and tech-driven Swedish-speaking Sales Development Representative to join our awesome team! Our HQ is currently located in Vantaa, but we are relocating to Helsinki by the end of the year.
The person we are looking for is eager to learn new skills and committed to finding the best solutions for our clients from our service portfolio. You will be taking responsibility for handling & generating leads and supporting other sales processes. Your daily activities will include tasks such as prospecting, evaluating, and contacting companies in the Nordic market, especially in Sweden and Finland. Contacting the leads will be done via e-mail and calling – hopefully you feel comfortable talking to new people! As you gain more experience, you will also hold product presentations of our Tracking Cloud™ solutions and drive leads further in the sales cycle.
You will be working in close collaboration with our sales and marketing team. As a young growth company, our way of doing this is agile, fast-paced, and innovative. This strongly reflects in our daily operations as well – things are pushed forward as a team and often there are several projects going on at the same time. Read more about our culture & values on our careers page.
Bluugo offers you:
- A chance to work in a growing SaaS company and learn from a diverse & passionate team of experts
- Flexible working hours and a great atmosphere. We do have remote working possibilities but are mainly working at the office
- An opportunity to modify and shape your role and gain additional responsibilities as your skills increase
- Continuous support from a seasoned team of experts who stands by your side from day 1
- Epassi Sport, Culture and Wellbeing benefits
- Work equipment of your choice
- A competitive fixed monthly salary upwards from 2600€ depending on your experience and qualifications
What we are looking for:
- A suitable education background in business, IT, industrial engineering, or a related field
- Outgoing personality with good teamwork skills
- A passion for technology and digitalization
- Fluent language skills in Swedish, Finnish and English
- Previous work experience in sales is considered a plus (B2B or B2C)
- Studies or previous work experience in Supply Chains or Aftermarket Services is considered a plus
- Active and energetic working style - You aim high, persistently pursue your goals, and continuously push things forward.
- Trust - We believe that trust is built in both success and failure, and highly appreciate open communication at all levels of our organization.
- Ambition - In our team, everyone has a chance to shape their role in new directions and take on more responsibility as their skills and expertise grows.
- Creativity - We welcome your new ideas to enhance our growth as a team and as a company operating in the ever-changing international market.
We don’t expect you to be a seasoned professional yet. Your attitude is the most important factor, and you will learn as you go – this position is perfect for someone in the beginning of their career.
In your daily work you will be continuously supported by colleagues from various teams, receive feedback of your work, and learn from others. As you gain experience and your skills develop, we will offer you new and diverse challenges.
How to apply
If you want to become the next member of Team Bluugo, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn-page, and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 13.11.2022. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest date you could start at this position.
The application process
We will process applications throughout the application period and fill the position with the suitable candidate at the earliest convenience.
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact our Sales Manager Mikko Ketola (email@example.com, +358503634540). You can reach him by phone at the following times (UTC+2):
28.10.2022 from 10 am to 11 am
03.11.2022 from 10 am to 11 am
Questions regarding the recruitment process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully we will talk to you soon!