New Whitepaper: "Why The Upcoming Traceability Standards are a Game-Changer for Modern Supply Chains"

Risk-free & fixed fee onboarding in 10 weeks

Implementing a new digital solution is usually a long and expensive project full of risks and uncertainty. At Bluugo, we do things a little bit differently.

Our fixed-price onboarding model challenges the outdated conventions of the IT industry and ensures a seamless, efficient, and risk-free way of implementing new digital solutions to your business.


Faster Implementation

...compared to conventional IT solutions. Production-use is typically reached in 8-12 weeks from signing.

Avg. User Adoption Rate

Tracking Cloud® adapts perfectly to your existing business processes and terminology, making it extremely easy to use. Our users love it!

Predictable costs

...from day 1. Tracking Cloud's onboarding is always offered at a fixed price – there won't be any unpleasant surprises along the way!


There's no need for an exhausting it project

Our onboarding model is designed to be light for the customer, while simultaneously delivering tangible results with a swift schedule. Our 80% pre-configured solutions ensure a time-to-value of 8-12 weeks, minimizing risks and maximizing ROI. The remaining 20% is customized to address your specific business needs, providing the competitive edge and innovative strength required to stay ahead in your industry.

Thanks to Tracking Cloud’s Hyperadaptability, everything in our platform can be easily configured according to the customer's specific needs during the onboarding without any custom development or coding. There’s no need for a budget-bending IT project that ties up your key people for months at a time.

The Process

Tracking Cloud's onboarding process consists of 5 phases and takes 8-12 weeks to complete.
Typically, input from the customer is required in 4-8 workshops that each last half a day.

Business Objective Definition

Definition of clear business objectives and goals through a series of workshops. By understanding your unique needs and challenges, we lay the foundation for a successful digital transformation journey.

Service Configuration

Configuration of the Tracking Cloud® platform based on your unique requirements from high-level processes to single workflows and data fields – enabled by Hyperadaptability.

Feedback-driven Optimization

Fine-tuning the solution based on feedback from key user testing and assessment workshops. The iterative process ensures that the solution evolves hand-in-hand with your business needs.

Integrations Setup

Setting up required integrations to internal and external systems. Thanks to Tracking Cloud's Dynamic plug-in APIs, the process usually doesn't require changes in existing IT systems.

Go-live & Support

A dedicated Onboarding Manager is always on hand to answer your questions. You also have access to a personal customer portal that acts as an easy communication channel and keeps you up to date on the progress of the project.

Hear it from
our customers

Our onboarding model is a product of 10 years of continuous development. We take great pride in delivering our solutions in the agreed schedule and budget with no exceptions. But don't just take our word for it - hear it straight from our customers.

Below are a couple comments about our onboarding. You can read the full stories from our References page.

Swissport x Bluugo

"The technical side of the digital solution was interesting and fascinating, but we strive to focus on ensuring that our staff does not become overburdened with new and partly irrelevant tasks, but rather we concentrate on creating genuine value for our customers. Bluugo's focus remained commendably on our needs throughout the entire project."

-Tomi Viitanen, CEO, Swissport Finland

Vorwerk x Bluugo

“The communication with Bluugo’s team was always really good. If I had questions, I could always call. When I opened a high-priority issue on some random time of the day, within minute I got an answer that you guys are checking it out. I have worked with many software companies before, but this has been one of the best experiences so far.”

-Dominik Schweizer, Assistant to the Board of Directors, FRIEDRICH VORWERK

By continuing to use our website, you consent to our Privacy Policy

Accept Cookies